Industry leader to host a series of virtual events, sharing valuable insights to help companies master lease accounting compliance
Woodbridge, NJ – January 11, 2022 —Visual Lease, the #1 lease optimization software provider, announced its schedule for complimentary educational webinars for the first quarter of 2022. The organization will continue to leverage its three decades of lease management and accounting expertise to provide organizations with the information they require to achieve and maintain compliance with lease accounting standards ASC 842, GASB 87 and IFRS 16.
“These educational sessions not only provide attendees with lease accounting best practices, but also, with insight into the risks and opportunities associated with their leases.” said Marc Betesh, founder and CEO of Visual Lease. “With looming deadlines and changing requirements, there’s never been a better time for organizations to learn directly from industry experts who have helped inform the very lease accounting standards by which they’re impacted.”
Visual Lease’s Q1 webinar schedule covers the following topics:
- Achieving Confident Compliance
- ASC 842 Monthly Planning Sessions (January 19th, February 15th and March 15th) – Receive expert tips and industry best practices to accelerate and maintain compliance with ASC 842.
- GASB 87 Monthly Planning Sessions (January 19th, February 17th, March 17th) – Learn how to prepare for and execute the transition to GASB 87 with supporting lease accounting technology.
- Best Practices for Properly Gathering Lease Data (March 22nd) – Gain an understanding of how to successfully navigate and gather your company’s lease data to ensure lease accounting compliance and audit readiness.
- Sustaining Compliance
- How to Prepare for Common Day 2 Lease Accounting Challenges (February 10th) – Hear directly from experienced technical accountants about different Day 2 lease accounting challenges, including remeasurements, modifications and terminations.
- Lease Optimization
- Maximize the Value of your Commercial Real Estate in 2022 (January 20th) – Discover new commercial real estate trends from a recent study by The Visual Lease Data Institute. Learn how to leverage these insights to maximize the value of future leases.
For additional details, registration information and updates on opportunities to earn CPE credits please visit Visual Lease’s events page, which will be regularly updated.
About Visual Lease
Visual Lease is the #1 lease optimization software provider. We help organizations become compliant with FASB, IFRS and GASB lease accounting standards, while simultaneously improving the financial, legal and operational performance of their leases. Our easy-to-use SaaS platform is embedded with more than three decades of best practices from major corporations and leading industry professionals. Our award-winning solutions are used by 900+ organizations to manage 500,000+ real estate, equipment and other leased assets. Committed to ongoing innovation and unparalleled customer service, Visual Lease helps organizations transform their lease compliance requirements into financial opportunities. For more information, visit visuallease.com.