While we may not be attending industry events at this time, we are still here for you virtually!
Check out our list of upcoming live webinars and virtual events below.
We can’t wait to introduce you to the Visual Lease team!
Every week day
2:00-2:20 PM ET
In just 20 minutes, you will see how our lease management solution sets users up to achieve and maintain ASC 842, GASB 87, and IFRS 16 compliance.
Attend our daily product tour and learn how to:
- Comply with GASB 87, IFRS 16 and/or ASC 842 guidelines
- Generate quick and accurate financial disclosure reports
- Effectively manage your lease portfolio
Co-sponsored with RSM
Tuesday, January 19, 2021
12:30-1:30 PM ET
Preparing for ASC 842 lease accounting compliance requires a lot of dedicated time, planning and resources. The longer you wait, the more likely you are to run into issues that can restrict your resources.
Join RSM and Visual Lease to learn how having a timeline now can help you more easily plan and prepare for important milestones and required tasks.
Join us on Tuesday, January 19th at 12:30 pm EST for a live 60-minute webinar to learn:
- The important steps required ahead of the ASC 842 private company deadline
- Why you should act NOW to make lease accounting compliance a top priority
- Ways to streamline important decisions and plan for important milestones
Co-sponsored with FTI
Thursday, January 21, 2021
1:00-2:00 PM ET
As we enter 2021, organizations are working to create long-term strategies to meet their evolving needs impacted by the ongoing pandemic.
Join us as we take a closer look at recent survey results regarding lease trends during COVID-19. Marc Betesh, Founder and CEO of Visual Lease, and Josh Herrenkohl, FTI’s Senior Managing Director and Real Estate Transformation Leader, offer expert insight to a number of topics including:
- Common lease approaches and trends that will continue into 2021 and beyond
- Data and technology critical to support your go-forward real estate strategy
- How to approach future lease negotiations as an owner and as an occupier
Tuesday, January 26, 2021
12:00-12:30 PM ET
Preparing for ASC 842 compliance is incredibly demanding. One of the most difficult parts is knowing what needs to be done – and when.
Don’t fall behind on the important milestones you need to meet this year to comply with the private company deadline.
In this webinar, we will guide you through each step of preparation and share an associated timeline to set up your company for a successful transition. You will learn:
- The ideal period to begin each phase of lease accounting preparation
- How much time to allocate to each step
- A read-out of lease accounting best practices
Let us help you map out your plan to achieve lease accounting compliance. As a bonus, each webinar attendee will receive access to our exclusive Lease Accounting Milestone Planner tool.
Presented by Visual Lease and Financial Executives International
1 CPE Credit Accounting
Thursday, February 11, 2021
2:00-3:00 PM ET
Government entities and public sector organizations often struggle to comprehend the complex requirements of GASB 87.
Let us break it down for you – and help you be better prepared.
In this webinar, we will cover 3 major areas:
- Overview of the adoption considerations for GASB 87
- How to perform lessee and lessor accounting calculations
- Live preview of GASB 87 lease accounting software solution
Tuesday, February 23, 2021
12:30-1:30 PM ET
The workplace has forever changed. Regardless of size or industry, many organizations are considering flexible work arrangements and creative co-working spaces as permanent fixtures of their business. Now is the time to revisit existing lease portfolios to better accommodate new business needs.
Join Marc Betesh, founder, chairman and CEO at Visual Lease, and Joe Fitzgerald, senior vice president of lease marketing strategy at Visual Lease, as they share key insights from the “2021 Lease Lifecycle Management Trends” report, featuring new data from private and public companies representing a wide range of industries.
On Tuesday, February 23rd at 12:30 – 1:30 pm EST, we will:
- Identify emerging lease needs
- Reflect on lease adjustments and the impact on your balance sheet
- Review critical lease clauses to know
- Uncover opportunities for improvement and savings