We specialize in C-level financial management support.
We offer all types of senior-level financial management and accounting services, which are performed by experienced professionals.
- Buy and sell-side due diligence, including Quality of Earnings (Q of E) reviews
- Develop business plans to raise capital
- Introductions to sources of capital and other service providers
- IPO readiness
- Post-merger integration
- Reverse merger accounting
- Quality control reviews of SEC reports, 10-Qs and 10-Ks
- Evaluating and implementing internal controls
- Regulatory reviews and compliance
- Document accounting practices for audit support
- Recommendation and project management of the installation of new accounting systems
- Business process improvement
- Assessment of the accounting function
- Finance function organizational studies
- Establish/build accounting functions
- Mentor CFOs and Controllers
- Support the CEO
Planning and analysis
- Strategic plans
- Dashboard development
- Rating analysis evaluation
- Assist boards, audit committees and executive management navigate through crisis
- Our crisis management service is provided by our most senior- level consultants. All have had held board positions.
- Please see our Newsletter on our Crisis Management
- Documentation of accounting policies and organization of work papers in advance of audit
- Preparation of financial statements for private and public companies
Accounting and finance outsourcing
- Interim CFO and Controller services
- Part-time or fractional CFO and Controller services
Turnaround & Restructuring Advisory
Funding and Liquidity
- Evaluate liquidity position
- Prepare cash flow projections
- Assess working capital needs
- Evaluate long term financing needs
- Provide introductions to new sources of financing
- Connections to bankruptcy attorneys
Tactical Execution: restructure to right size your business
- Streamline business processes
- Evaluate overhead structure including human capital
- Assess project, product and customer profitability
- Support renegotiations of contracts
- Identify cost reduction/margin enhancements opportunities
- Develop KPIs
- Budgets, forecasts and 3 to 5-year business plans
- Evaluate information technology platforms and opportunities
- Evaluate competitive environment and opportunities
- Guidance on strategic positioning of your company
- Buy-side or sell-side support
- Introduction to capital sources, such as private equity
David DeMuth, CPA, and Allan Tepper, CPA, have held senior-financial positions with companies ranging from Fortune 100 to technology startups. In 2006, they formed CFO Consulting Partners LLC with an initial focus on providing part-time and interim CFO services to public and private companies. While these services are still of great value to our clients, the firm has grown and now offers broad-based C-level financial management support. Today we are a consulting firm that provides senior-level financial management services to small and midsized public and private companies.
Why choose CFO Consulting Partners?
We are different from other finance and accounting consulting firms because we are:
- All senior-level financial executives who have “have been there, done that.”
- Team-based: Clients engage the entire firm and we work as a team to provide the best quality service.
- Capable of working on exceptionally complex projects where the end result must be correct and delivered on time.
- We serve clients across the United States in a wide range of industries, with concentrations in banking/financial institutions, private equity portfolio companies, manufacturing/distribution, business services, real estate/construction, and nonprofit.