The Product Manager at Visual Lease will report directly to the Sr. Product Manager. This is a position that will play a pivotal role in developing and launching the products and features that will lead to explosive growth on the Visual Lease platform. We want someone who is obsessed with delivering product features that will have maximum impact, while delighting users. And we want someone who is a great communicator and collaborator. Building a successful partnership with senior client services and engineering leaders is an important part of this job.
- Assist in driving and facilitating the planning process to provide focus and alignment on critical strategies to delight our customers.
- Collaborate with leadership and product teams to lead product design and delivery.
- Engage stakeholders to align on clear, actionable product strategy and priorities to deliver optimal results for customers and our business.
- Effectively collaborate with sales, marketing, go-to-market, new product launch, services, operations and engineering teams to develop requirements, prioritize enhancements, translate into PRD’s and drive projects to completion.
- Evangelize the product vision and product roadmap, inspiring customer empathy throughout the organization.
- Conduct research and gather robust data to general KPIs to make data-driven decision behind product and feature development.
- Assist in the release management process.
- Function as a technical contact point.
- Develop and maintain an expert-level knowledge of Visual Lease solutions.
- Stay current on market and industry conditions, needs and competitor strategies, goals and approaches.
- 5+ years of extensive product management experience developing, building, and launching successful web-based Enterprise business applications, preferably accounting-centric.
- Experienced in a Scrum Agile environment.
- Have international product experience.
- The ability to prioritize among competing opportunities, balance customer needs with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions.
- Think strategically but also willing to get your hands dirty.
- The drive to find simple solutions to complex problems.
- Obsessed with measuring the impact of everything you launch.
- The capability to execute rapidly and efficiently in an unstructured environment.
- Strong analytical skills, including market strategy, customer requirements and success factors, and a value-based selling process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, creation of convincing and strategic sales approach, proposal, documentation and presentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or a similar discipline. MBA preferred.
- Travel as required (10-20%).
About Visual Lease
Visual Lease’s mission is to facilitate efficient administration and exact compliance of real estate obligations through world-class software and customer service. We are committed to being real estate experts by staying in front of industry and technology trends while continually refining our products and services. The values driving us are excellence, diversity, dedication and passion.
Since its inception, Visual Lease has served businesses with portfolios of leases ranging from 15 to over 6,000. Our tagline, “Lease Software by Lease Professionals” is a source of pride based on our industry-leading expertise in commercial real estate and lease administration. No other company has Visual Lease’s breadth of experience.
For further information, visit www.visuallease.com.
For consideration, please send resume and salary requirements to Human Resources, KBA Lease Services/Visual Lease, 1000 Route 9 North, Woodbridge, NJ 07095. Fax No. (732) 636-0534. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org