Lease accounting workarounds not working for you? Upgrade to a platform designed for controls, compliance, and seamless collaboration for everyone on your team.
Leave cumbersome spreadsheets
for a purpose-built platform
Guided tools ensure data completeness and consistency
In-app guidance gives you the flexibility to effortlessly add new contracts directly within Visual Lease.
The platform provides step-by-step tools to ensure that all crucial details are captured, making the process of including new contracts straightforward and convenient.
“Prior to partnering with Visual Lease, our company managed our leases via Excel document, which was a pretty painful process. Ever since partnering with Visual Lease, we have used the software to leverage organizations – so monitoring our critical dates, making sure we aren’t missing those as we did before, when it was just an Excel document – and also managing square footage, rent schedules and financial information. What used to take one person two to three days each month now takes them a couple hours.”
Corporate Real Estate & Facilities Manager, On Q Financial
Get support your way at every step.
Award-Winning, In-House Success Team
Our in-house team has helped countless customers set up their systems, their data, and their workflows for long term success.
Our partner network is trained on VL and can help with any stage of your system implementation from abstraction to managed service.
More than 1,500 companies trust Visual Lease with their lease portfolio
- May 10, 2023Visual lease allows us to move away from manually tracking hundreds of lease in excel and does all the heavy lifting for us.Posted on
- May 17, 2023Before Visual Lease we tracked everything in Excel. With over 70 leases now, it was a win win situation!Posted on
- Nov 4, 2022ASC 842 reporting. This was a huge project for us in 2019 as we prepared for the transition from ASC 840 to ASC 842 and the annual audit. We were tracking everything using Excel before and, without Visual Lease, it would have been really difficult.Posted on
- Oct 26, 2022"We initially used Excel to track key data and journal entries. Now we use VL to perform all calculations and report on our financials, saving us time and less human error in our calcs."Posted on
- May 17, 2022This software streamlines our Accounting for leases and completely replaces our existing Excel solution (for both GAAP and IFRS)Posted on
- Oct 20, 2022The ease of use and the lease accounting function which allows you to run multiple lease calculations and scenarios for a lease. It has allowed us to move away from excel based spreadsheets and calculations and automate the calculations. Additionally we have realized great benefit from the centralized tracking and administration. We set up system alerts which send out emails to allow us to stay on top of upcoming term renewal windows so we can assure we make the best strategic decision.Posted on
- Oct 22, 2020The biggest problems we have solved with Visual Lease are the ASC 842 accounting entries and having a great way to store and calculate hundreds of leases. These calculations are far more accurate than anything an excel could do.Posted on
- Oct 22, 2020I can easily make modifications to a lease (extension, renewal, payment amount change) and the system will accurately calculate the updated lease schedule and generate the appropriate accounting entries. This is so much better than our previous Excel system which was very manual.Posted on
To see how we’ve helped other enterprise organizations achieve their compliance and sustainability needs, see our reviews at www.g2.com.