Controlling costs and minimizing risk is more important than ever for competing in today’s rapidly changing global markets. Visual Lease is designed to help large enterprises take control of the expense and management of leased property and assets.
- Centralize data while allocating across cost centers.
- Quickly transition to the new FASB and IFRS lease accounting standards.
- Reduce costs with expense audits.
- Make better decisions with advanced analytics.
- Integrate with enterprise facilities and accounting systems.
Retail and Food Services
Managing locations and expenses is the lifeblood of retail and food service organizations. Visual Lease helps you increase operational efficiency of leased property, reduce risk, and optimize your portfolio for maximum profitability.
- Automatically calculate percentage rent and other variable payment structures.
- Catch payment errors with CAM and expense audits.
- Get alerts about upcoming payments and lease option deadlines.
- Make better site selection decisions with advanced analytics.
- Integrate with AP/GL and facilities systems.
Speed, agility and cost-effectiveness are the name of the game in the ultra-competitive technology arena. Visual Lease provides the data, the tools, and the analytics you need to manage your leased portfolio and efficiently handle financial obligations.
- Centralize data for all types of leases and allocate to business units.
- Manage co-working and other types of flexible property lease agreements.
- Eliminate overpayments with expense audits.
- Integrate with enterprise accounting systems and perform FASB and IFRS lease accounting calculations.
Health Care & Life Sciences
Today’s heath care organizations are growing rapidly through acquisition, which means managing an increasingly complex leased real estate portfolio. Visual Lease has the expertise to handle any complex lease management and accounting requirements.
- Manage specialized medical device leases.
- Centralize all lease data for organizational oversight and lease accounting purposes.
- Control expenditures with CAM and expense audits.
Manufacturing & Logistics
For manufacturers, especially in aerospace, automotive, chemical and other industrial manufacturing businesses, leasing worldwide warehouse and plant locations, construction equipment and manufacturing equipment is on the critical path to success. Visual Lease has the expertise and the flexibility to manage any lease for any type of asset, no matter where it’s located.
- Optimize performance of leased assets with centralized access to data and analytics.
- Track and report on data in native languages and multiple currencies.
- Simplify lease accounting, especially transitioning to the new U.S. and international standards.
- Manage lessor accounting for sub-leased assets.
Energy and Utilities
Unlike traditional corporations, energy and utility companies have leased fixed assets such oil pipelines, poles and wires, power plants and land leases. Visual Lease is flexible and customizable to handle all your unique leased assets.
- Reduce CAM expenses with audits and alerts.
- Manage variable payments such as royalty rents.
- Share lease data with asset life-cycle management systems.
- Comply with all required regulatory and lease accounting standards.
Government and Higher Education
Government agencies and universities have all the same requirements and obligations as corporations, but with even more complexity and oversight. Visual Lease can manage your specific lease agreements, payment structures, accounting and regulatory compliance with the high level of security you require.
- Track legacy land leases.
- Secure lease data with SSAE 18 SOC compliance.
- Achieve FASB compliance fast.