Overview of Configurable Fields
This course introduces the many configurable fields within the Visual Lease platform. You will get to see first-hand how flexible the platform truly is. By the end of the course, you will understand how to utilize the platform’s configurable fields, including repurposing or adjusting the requirement behind a field. In addition, you will be able to identify fields that can be configured and where they exist within the platform.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 15:42
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes
Leave A Review
Please provide as much detail as you can to justify your rating and to help others.
INTRODUCTION: Hello. Welcome to Training with Visual Lease.
- My name is Sara and this course is designed to show you an overview of the many configurable fields Visual Lease has to offer.
- By the end of this course, you’ll have an understanding of the types of fields that are configurable throughout the Visual Lease platform.
- Keep in mind, only Administrator users can actually make changes to the configuration of the fields we are about to discuss, so if you want to make any changes to your existing configuration based on what you see, feel free to reach out to them!
- Before we get started, I want to clarify what I mean by “configurable.” The fields that are configurable are ones that can be altered to better match your needs. Examples of types of configuration include relabeling a field, hiding a field, changing the way a field appears within a screen, whether it is required or the type of information the field can capture. Some configuration capabilities are simple and straight-forward, while others may be more complex because their configuration may impact or link to functionality throughout the platform.
- Please note that all of the fields we are about to review are not only configurable, but they are also reportable, providing you with even more accessibility to information that is relevant to your business.