Looking for a candidate with a UI/UX mindset and front-end experience. The candidate will be responsible for establishing creative solutions and crafting compelling user experiences and will work with the engineering team and product development teams to take features from concept to design completion and then assist/support in the development process.
- Develop, design, and implement a coherent vision encompassing the entire product line, current and future
- Build wireframes, storyboards, and screen flows from verbal and written specifications
- Analyze user feedback and activity to iterate/improve UI/UX
- Confidently articulate how a design solution answers user needs, business goals, technical constraints, and other project requirements
- Translate ideas/concepts into premium visual designs
- 5+ years in both Front-end development and UI/UX design
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past design experiences and deliverables is a must
- Well versed with responsive design for the Web, iOS, and Android
- Able to build wireframes, storyboards, and screen flows
- Able to define user workflows
- Experience crafting/leveraging wireframes, concepts, and prototypes
- Some knowledge of frameworks such as jQuery, Knockout
- Experience with databases, server technologies, and server-side languages is a plus
- Exposure to .NET is a plus, but not required
About Visual Lease
Visual Lease is a global leader in helping companies manage, analyze and report on their leased asset portfolio – including real estate, equipment and more. Our cloud-based SaaS platform is relied upon by a community of 300+ corporations, retailers, hospitals and institutions.
We are trusted by finance, accounting and real estate teams to be a single source of truth for complex portfolios. Our robust solution integrates with all major accounting and resource planning systems with critical features such as FASB/IASB accounting modules.
Founded in 1995 by the pioneers of the lease audit industry, we like to think of ourselves as a 20-year-old startup. We combine our legal and financial expertise with a culture of tech innovation – and we’re growing fast!
For consideration, please send resume and salary requirements to Human Resources, KBA Lease Services/Visual Lease, 100 Woodbridge Center Drive, Woodbridge, NJ 07095. Fax No. (732) 636-0534. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org.