Visual Lease is looking for an experienced quality assurance automation engineer to add to our growing engineering team. Our technology team works closely with our real estate experts to design and build powerful, yet easy to use web-based software to manage commercial real estate leases.
Being part of a team means having a lot of responsibility, and a lot of influence over the engineering organization. You will be directly contributing to the success of the team and the company in a highly visible way. As a member of the team, you will be working with talented developers to develop cutting edge applications using the latest in web development and database technologies and the Microsoft stack.
Participate in the software testing process, including:
- Hands-on involvement in all phases of product development, including planning, design, implementation, and execution of manual and automated tests, defect logging and verification, and reporting results
- Take ownership and responsibility for the design and development of all aspects of automated testing along with creation, execution and maintenance of automated scripts
- Implement, track, and report key metrics to assure full coverage of functional and non-functional requirements
- Coordinate with teams across the Software and Systems Group to assure end-to-end verification of functionality across all systems components
- Consistently improve test automation infrastructure and coverage
- Champion quality throughout the development process
- Technical Requirements
- 3-5 years automated testing experience preferably UI and services layer.
- Must have strong experience with writing QA automation frameworks using tools like Selenium/WebDriver and Appium
- Strong understanding of OO concepts and data structures
- Experience building automation frameworks
- Familiarity with SQL, databases, and data-driven automated tests
- Must have strong experience coding in C# programming language
- DevOps experience is a plus
- Professional Requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Critical thinker with proven problem solving abilities
- Ability to be productive with limited supervision
- Education Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum team environment
- Experience working with Visual Studio Team Services or Team Foundation Studio
About Visual Lease
Visual Lease is a global leader in helping companies manage, analyze and report on their leased asset portfolio – including real estate, equipment and more. Our cloud-based SaaS platform is relied upon by a community of 300+ corporations, retailers, hospitals and institutions.
We are trusted by finance, accounting and real estate teams to be a single source of truth for complex portfolios. Our robust solution integrates with all major accounting and resource planning systems with critical features such as FASB/IASB accounting modules.
Founded in 1995 by the pioneers of the lease audit industry, we like to think of ourselves as a 20-year-old startup. We combine our legal and financial expertise with a culture of tech innovation – and we’re growing fast!
For consideration, please send resume and salary requirements to Human Resources, KBA Lease Services/Visual Lease, 100 Woodbridge Center Drive, Woodbridge, NJ 07095. Fax No. (732) 636-0534. Email – email@example.com