The tool for lease project, deal, and transaction management
For lease-based real estate projects such as new leases, renewals, built-to-suit construction jobs, and retail site selection, our simple-to-use lease project tracker keeps your lease management process on the right path from beginning to end. And it makes lease administration and tracking headaches a thing of the past.
A more efficient and compliant lease management process
From managing the milestones and communications that go with a new lease to evaluating multiple potential retail sites over time, our lease project tracker supports:
- Efficient tracking of milestones, tasks, critical paths, contacts, documents, budgets, and expenses
- Online approvals and rejections with Project Manager override
- Proactive alerts for upcoming tasks or task status changes
- Budget management
- Automatically updated timelines
- Critical path management, including predecessor and concurrent tasks and automatic timeline adjustments
- Configurable workflow templates
- Gantt charts to present project milestones and tasks
- Integrated document management
- Threaded notes
Lease tracker module with pre-set templates
With Visual Lease, you can track invoices and whether they are paid, as well as handle transaction management tasks such as capital budgeting/planning. Our lease project tracker empowers you to:
- Identify roadblocks and challenges, and address them before critical dates are missed.
- Set up convenient email alerts based on task due dates.
- Effectively highlight key project and task data via dashboards.
- Easily generate a project report in seconds.
- Quickly access projects through the quick search field results.
Our lease tracker also provides templates that are pre-set with all the steps that need to be completed for a successful project. Define your process, critical path, and expected durations for each project — or, import the steps from a project template that you previously created. Either way, your lease management process will be more efficient than you ever thought possible.