Track and manage payments across your lease portfolio
With so many leases and related expenses to pay, managing all those payments and details can be a daunting task. Visual Lease’s robust lease payment management capabilities make it simple to automate expense payments, collect what others owe you, and never miss a penny.
Manage all your Accounts Payable needs
- Track recurring and non-recurring expenses, in all global currencies.
- Automate invoices by region, portfolio, or individual location.
- Allocate expenses across multiple budget centers.
- Specify different vendors for different charge items at a location, such as base rental, OpEx, CAM, and taxes.
- Allocate costs across all your specific business units.
- View detailed payment histories.
- Easily calculate straight-line rents.
- Generate financial reports to comply with FASB ASC 842, IASB IFRS 16, and other requirements.
- Automatically submit your payables and receivables to your ERP system with our out-of-the-box accounting system integration.
Simplify Accounts Receivable
- Manage income as a lessor, from sublease or direct leases.
- Track and bill recoverable operating expenses.
- Perform manual billing adjustments for NSF checks, billings, and credits.
- Post all cash receipts “on account” against tenant balances or against specific invoices.
- Maintain and report an accurate transactional history for all billings.
- Access full reporting for aged delinquencies, tenant history, cash receipts, invoices, and statements.
Manage percentage rent
- Calculate overage rent.
- Calculate percent in lieu.
- View sales exclusions by amount and percent.
- Recapture lease charges.
- View multiple breakpoints and rates.
Meet the latest Regulatory Compliance requirements
- SOC 1, SOC 2, & SSAE 18
- FASB ASC 842/IASB IFRS 16
- Field-level history tracking
- Electronic record of approvals
- Centralized control of currency conversion