Visual Lease is seeking an Implementation Specialist who will report directly to the Director of Consulting Services within the Client Services Department at Visual Lease. This is a position that provides a unique opportunity to work directly with over 300 clients in various industries all over the world.
The Implementation Specialist will conduct and manage the successful onboarding of new clients to the Visual Lease platform, as well as the addition of advanced functionality for existing clients. Success is based on efficient and effective project plans, a forward-looking configuration of the Visual Lease platform, comprehensive training for licensed users, and an exceptional and positive experience for every client. The candidate will possess excellent project management skills, is creative, attentive, detail oriented and enjoys being consultative. This individual will collaborate and support the Account Management Team and will communicate customer feedback to internal teams including Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Client Services in order to continue to improve Visual Lease’s platform and services.
The Implementation Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and effectively manage project timelines, expectations and deliverables
- Gather client’s business requirements derived from their legacy lease management system and required integrations, and consult on best practices
- Configure/implement Visual Lease platform, including modules, supporting lease fields, financial categories, users and security levels, access requirements and system administration (either onsite or online)
- Receive, organize, analyze and manage client data
- Monitor data services like imports, technical migrations and/or abstraction
- Coordinate, map and manage various technical integrations with 3rd party solutions
- Onsite or online training of licensed users
- Communicate phases of the implementation with Clients and internal teams
- General Requirements
- Strong knowledge of commercial real estate management and/or lease accounting preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Experience, fluency and the ability to quickly learn software solutions
- Consult clients based on expertise of the platform and understanding of client needs
- Willingness to travel to clients for onsite onboarding and trainings (approximately 15-20% travel)
- Independent and quick learner with the ability to grasp new concepts (especially relating to constantly changing accounting rules effecting our product and client base), and decipher consequences
- Professional, positive and nurturing attitude with all clients
- Simplify and streamline projects
- Prioritize and follow-through multiple tasks to completion
- Identify and creatively resolve any possible obstacles to on‐time and precise delivery
- Skills and Competencies:
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills
- Positive outlook, patience, and strong relationship-building skills
- Conduct yourself with business integrity
- Strong sense of urgency
- Take ownership
- Embrace humility and teamwork
- Ability to connect and influence others
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Adaptability to change
- Education Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree
About Visual Lease
Visual Lease is a global leader in helping companies manage, analyze and report on their leased asset portfolio – including real estate, equipment and more. Our cloud-based SaaS platform is relied upon by a community of 300+ corporations, retailers, hospitals and institutions.
We are trusted by finance, accounting and real estate teams to be a single source of truth for complex portfolios. Our robust solution integrates with all major accounting and resource planning systems with critical features such as FASB/IASB accounting modules.
Founded in 1995 by the pioneers of the lease audit industry, we like to think of ourselves as a 20-year-old startup. We combine our legal and financial expertise with a culture of tech innovation – and we’re growing fast!
For consideration, please send resume and salary requirements to Human Resources, KBA Lease Services/Visual Lease, 100 Woodbridge Center Drive, Woodbridge, NJ 07095. Fax No. (732) 636-0534. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org