Our simple-to-use Project Management module ensures all your processes are driven for success
- Efficiently track milestones, tasks, critical paths, contacts, documents, budgets and expenses
- Online Approvals and Rejections with Project Manager override
- Proactive alerts for upcoming tasks or task status changes
- Budget management
- Automatically updated timelines
- Critical path management, including predecessor and concurrent tasks and automatic timeline adjustments
- Configurable workflow templates
- Gantt charts to present project milestones and tasks
- Integrated document management
- Threaded notes
With our Project Management module, you can:
- Identify roadblocks and challenges and address them before critical dates are missed
- Conveniently set up email alerts based on task due dates
- Effectively highlight key project and task data via Project Dashboard
- Easily generate a project report in seconds
- Quickly access projects through the quick search field results
Define your process, critical path and expected durations for each project or inherit from a project template that you previously created, either way you will be managing your projects more efficiently than ever.
Perhaps one of the most critical aspects of corporate real estate management is the subject of process management and the software that supports it. Process management is a major subject in the topic of quality management. It has been a topic that has dominated management subjects for decades. Most software applications have specific functionality that addresses process management; particularly around work flow.
Many companies today use tenant representatives to handle various leasing actions such as leasehold relocations, renewals, expansions, and extensions. Tenant representatives are commercial brokers who typically operate exclusively as tenant advocates, while collecting commissions from building owners. This may seem like a conflict of interest, but the industry has self-regulating practices to avoid most abusive behavior.