This position provides a unique opportunity to work directly with over 300 clients in various industries all over the world.
The Client Services Associate is expected to be organized, detail-oriented, fast-learning, proactive, tech-savvy, and supportive. They will be responsible for ensuring a positive experience for every client. They are expected to listen to our customers and provide creative input to our product, sales, and marketing teams, continuously expanding and improving the features of our software.
- Implementation and Training: Help the client through the process of setting up the software. This includes:
- Coordination of the onboarding plan
- Configuration/Implementation of Visual Lease with client team
- Onsite or online training of client team
- Coordination of data population via monitoring of abstraction team, data migration with engineering team, or assistance with data import sheets
- Coordination and management of various technical integrations with 3rd party products
- Track and communicate onboarding notes to account management team
- Become a client advocate and is able to effectively communicate all client feedback and enhancement ideas to Product, Client Services and Sales Teams.
- Customer Support: Receive and respond to customer support tickets from support system and distribute them to the appropriate person for resolution. Manage client expectations while serving as the liaison between engineering, product, and client services.
- Administrative Tasks: Assist Director of Consulting Services with miscellaneous administrative projects. These will include tracking notes and metrics and maintaining reports.
- Up-Selling and Cross Selling: Identify up-sale and cross-sale opportunities through interactions with clients
- 2+ years of customer support experience
- Strong organization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive outlook, patience, and strong relationship-building skills
- Adaptability to change
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Fluency with technology (good internet skills and can learn new software products quickly)
- Bachelor’s degree
About Visual Lease
Visual Lease is a global leader in helping companies manage, analyze and report on their leased asset portfolio – including real estate, equipment and more. Our cloud-based SaaS platform is relied upon by a community of 300+ corporations, retailers, hospitals and institutions.
We are trusted by finance, accounting and real estate teams to be a single source of truth for complex portfolios. Our robust solution integrates with all major accounting and resource planning systems with critical features such as FASB/IASB accounting modules.
Founded in 1995 by the pioneers of the lease audit industry, we like to think of ourselves as a 20-year-old startup. We combine our legal and financial expertise with a culture of tech innovation – and we’re growing fast!
For consideration, please send resume and salary requirements to Human Resources, KBA Lease Services/Visual Lease, 100 Woodbridge Center Drive, Woodbridge, NJ 07095. Fax No. (732) 636-0534. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org