As Visual Lease’s Director of Alliances, you are responsible for adding value to a company by expanding its relationships with key alliances & partnerships. The main objective of the Direct of Alliances is to increase long-term revenue opportunity while building global awareness of Visual Lease.
Global Accounting Firms: EY, Deloitte, PwC, KPMG, Grant Thornton & more
Global Real Estate Brokerages: JLL, Cushman & Wakefield, CBRE, Savills Studley, Newmark
ISV/Integration Partners: Oracle, SAP, Netsuite
- Develop and execute attainable and strategic plans based on market needs
- Build multi-level relationships with alliance partners including those at the executive level
- Produce high-quality leads through constant engagements with alliance partners
- Develop and maintain broad and deep relationships with alliance partners in all solution areas
- Knowledgeable about alliance partner value propositions, their markets, business challenges and customer opportunities
- Accountable for the vision, strategies and capabilities of all alliance partners
- Keep apprised of developments in all alliance partner accounts
- Coordinate with internal resources to launch alliance partner sales planning efforts
- 5+ years of experience in business development, corporate development, sales or alliance management
- Strong interest in B2B technology, especially in real estate and/or finance
- Ability to function in a high performing, high growth organization
- Ability to present in front of cross-functional audiences, including CFOs, Real Estate Execs and IT leaders
- Ability to open doors, negotiate, and lead a deal life cycle from initiation to signature
- Up to 20% travel may be required
About Visual Lease
Visual Lease is a global leader in helping companies manage, analyze and report on their leased asset portfolio – including real estate, equipment and more. Our cloud-based SaaS platform is relied upon by a community of 300+ corporations, retailers, hospitals and institutions.
We are trusted by finance, accounting and real estate teams to be a single source of truth for complex portfolios. Our robust solution integrates with all major accounting and resource planning systems with critical features such as FASB/IASB accounting modules.
Founded in 1995 by the pioneers of the lease audit industry, we like to think of ourselves as a 20-year-old startup. We combine our legal and financial expertise with a culture of tech innovation – and we’re growing fast!
For consideration, please send resume and salary requirements to Human Resources, KBA Lease Services/Visual Lease, 100 Woodbridge Center Drive, Woodbridge, NJ 07095. Fax No. (732) 636-0534. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org